Friday 3 June 2011

Brighton Tales

Yesterday, I went to Brighton with my friends (as you do). It is a really nice town and I recommend for you to see it! We spent most of the day wandering the streets and lanes, and we also went to the sea and the Pier. Nothing was better than enjoying a takeaway pizza by the sea, but the water was really cold, so we were only able to stand in the water for a minute max! Also there was this AMAZING sweet shop we found. It was filled with international candy from all over the world-we just stood there with our mouths open to be quite frank ;)Here are a few snapshots of my day there.
Kat x

My Cybercandy buys! (wonka sweet-tarts,cookie dough and Nerds)

Some unusual (but pretty!) flowers
WOW
View from the beach entrance 

A sign for a cupcake parlour


At the beach


Lovely houses 
















No comments:

Post a Comment