Sunday 19 June 2011

Don't be blue; be turquoise.

Heya guys,
I'm really sorry I haven't been writing as much as I wanted to for this week, but I had a ton of work to get off my shoulders!
Today, I made the most unsuccessful brownie-cheesecake any living thing will ever experience (yes, it was that bad).
Tomorrow I will upload the pictures (pinky swear). Polyvore has been a slight addiction and today I have made a set for summer. Hope you like it. 
Going to go to unsuccessfully try to mend my creation (brownie-cheesecake)
Toodles, 
Kat x

Bikini, Reiss,  $110, here
Earrings, Anna Beck Gili, $150, here
Bag, Longchamp, $98, here
Shoes, Paloma Barcelo, $315, here
Bangles, The Limited, $19.90, here
Head-wear, Dorothy Perkins, £8.50, here
Top, Browns, £80, here
Skirt, Michael Kors, £655, here

No comments:

Post a Comment