Tuesday 21 June 2011

Summer Packing Process (S.P.P)

Its nearly time for the holidays, and being the forgetful person I am, I need to start buying the stuff I need. And it aint easy. I have narrowed down some [lovely] objects which I may need (NEED) this summer. Some are more expensive than others, but hey, you have to make the choice whether you want it THAT bad.
I want most of this stuff THAT bad.
!
Kat x

Nail varnish, $8.00, Essie, here
 (Definitely mentioned before) Sunglasses, £69, Jack Wills, here
Top, £3.99 (!), H&M, here
Cardigan, £109, J crew, here
Sandals, $60, Dolce Vita, here
Bag, £50, Topshop, here
Face Wash, $21, Benefit, here
Dress, $185, Madewell, here
Shoes, $40, Tobi, here
Perfume (Ck One, Summer), $46, Calvin Klein, here
Lipstick, £17, NARS, here
Shorts, £10, Rokit, here
Bangles, $18, Galluzzi, here
Purse, £25, Cath Kidston, here
Playsuit, $95, Topshop, here
Earrings, $2150, Jamie Wolf, here
Bikini, $56, Topshop, here
Necklace, $6.99, Papaya, here
Ring, £69, Klarna, here



No comments:

Post a Comment