Tuesday 31 May 2011

Block the colour

Two words: block colours. Whether they are in or out at the time; they will always be a fashion statement. Being the small munchkin person I am, I don't really go out on the street wearing yellow and pink platforms, but hey: I see it on the catwalk and on the street, so I get what is going on. So here are some lovely examples of block colours. Some are catwalk, some are highstreet. Some are affordable, some may be not!
kat x
Heaven Orange Patent Ankle Strap Sandals
Topshop, Here
Sizzle Pink Suede Colour Block Platform Peep Toe Sandals
Topshop, Here
Kandee - Raspberry Sours
Kandee, Here

Sportmax Gerla Block Stripe Shift Dress
Mywardrobe.com, Here





April - Woman - Lookbook - ZARA United States
Zara, Here

Short Sleeve Color Blocked Dress - DKNY
DKNY, Here




I am going to leave you with a picture, from one of Vogue's fashion shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment