Sunday 5 June 2011

Lil Bit of love (Na na na na)

Lil Bit of love (Na na na na)
Ballet pumps, Topshop, £16, here
Ring, Forzieri, $98, here
Necklace, Love-hearts and crosses, £7, here
Sunglasses, Cacharel, $525 (maybe just too look at), here
Top, Topshop, £20, here
Shorts, Rokit, £10, here
Lipstick, Revlon, $6.49 (also available at most drug stores), here
Mascara, Maybelline, £8.49, here
Earrings, Kate Spade, £68.00, here
Hat, Topshop, £25.00, here




After this ridiculously gloomy typical-English-weather-day, I was relieved to see so 
many bright colours on one place. Seriously. I'm not a big fan of our weather. 
I love how the top and the high-waisted shorts go together, and shorts for just £10-WOW.
Ciao,
Kat x

2 comments:

  1. GOrgeous picks. Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunnies. great picks. beyond glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete